1. People think that this is from Hurricane Sandy, when it's actually from The Day After Tomorrow.
2. This image of 'tourist guy' is Photoshopped.
3. The Fairy Pools of Scotland
4. Japanese Moonmelon? Photoshop.
5. This image is from a flooded Kuwait Science Center, but those sharks are definitely 'shopped.
6. The story here is that a boy chained his bike to a tree before he went to war, and never came back. That story is made up.
7. This isn't a hitchhiker from Woodstock. It's an ad for clothing.
8. This isn't a photo of the actual JFK shooting. It's from the movie.
9. Nope, this photo is of a porn star, taken in 2004. Women weren't supposed to wear pants in 1955, you think this would fly?
10. Paris Hilton's tank was Photoshopped...it said "Stop Being Desperate," which isn't too much better.
11. The story is that this boy is sleeping between his parent's graves. He is actually the photographer's nephew, and this was a photoshoot.
12. This photo of a 'supermoon' has been Photoshopped. The moon has been magnified, and placed on the building.
13. The image on the left is a composite of two images.